V-Loc® is the state of the art, ground anchor system.
V-Loc® mounts posts for signs, mailboxes and other applications flush to the ground for unequalled safety.
V-Loc's flush-to-the-ground configuration allows sign posts to break off cleanly at ground level, with a 360° impact Zone. Other competitive mounting systems extend above ground level, and upon impact can come in contact with a vehicle's tires and/or gas tank, potentially causing roll-overs and explosions.
The V-Loc® socket can be installed in concrete, asphalt or dirt safely by one man in a matter of minutes either by hand or power driver. The strong steel fins hold the socket securely in the ground, resisting movement from wind vibration. After a knock-down, the socket is re-usable, requiring only the replacement of the locking wedge.
Save lives and reduce your liability by using V-Loc® Sockets to safely anchor all of your posts, including those for signs, mailboxes and handrails.
Watch our video called "The Road Ahead"
Features and Benefits:
- The only flush-to-the ground anchor, for maximum safety and re-usability
- The only yield-and-release design. V-Locs have the best change of momentum characteristics of any breakaway socket system.
- Replace your knock down signs and mailboxes in just minutes.
- Unique clean-out bar breaks up and cleans out most of the dirt that ends up inside of the other socket systems.
- Save your sign maintenance budget dollars by eliminating re-installation
- Models for Concrete, Asphalt and Earth
- Models for Round, Square and U-Channel posts